It's late, but I feel like writing a little something. I'm wide awake anyway, so staying up for a few more minutes won't hurt. It's about half way through the summer and it's been going well. I've been in the radio studio at school almost everyday either doing news or my own show. It's been incredible. One of my former professors is giving me an opportunity to cover a summer program he's doing with Newark high school kids as a story for my show. Isn't that awesome? It's super thoughtful and I think it's going to be a great experience. I'm so excited about the opportunity. I know it's been six months (time flies) since I've returned to Bloomfield, but I'm still so happy that I'm back. I'm about to start summer sessions on Tuesday. I'm actually kind of looking forward to them. I'm a little bit nervous about how the work load is going to be since everything is condensed during summer sessions, but that nervousness will drive me to do my best. For me, usually the more intimidating and challenging something is, the greater my will to succeed becomes. I'll have one week off once I'm done with my summer classes before the fall semester begins. I'm thinking about maybe going to Puerto Rico for that week to visit my cousin, but that's a huge maybe. We shall see...
I did really well last semester! I got a 3.5 gpa for a semester which brought my cum average to a 3.0. I pretty sure that qualifies me for dean's list, so I'm satisfied.
I did really well last semester! I got a 3.5 gpa for a semester which brought my cum average to a 3.0. I pretty sure that qualifies me for dean's list, so I'm satisfied.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home