The holidays have passed and we are officially in 2005. Time has truly been flying by, it's almost February already.
After much consideration and an unbelievable amount of prayers, I have decided to return to Bloomfield College and I'm so happy that I did. I know it probably seems like it should have been a relatively easy decision to make considering my previous posts which clearly showed my overall unhappiness with Temple, but I can't even express the difficulty I had with making that decision. I honesty didn't know what to do and kept going back and forth between schools. The whole thing was complicated, and I am in no way the type of person who looks to complicate things. I am all about simple. When it came down to it, I had to get real and do what was best for me which was to return to Bloomfield. Had I stayed at Temple, I would have been staying for all the wrong reasons. There is no way that I could have stayed at Temple just because it's "Temple" if I am not truly happy and having my expectations met. That would just be ridiculous and and a waste of my college years. I know Temple is a good school and I'm sure that for some people, it's the best thing ever, but for me, it just did not work. I am glad that I had the experience, but I am so ready to start the spring semester at Bloomfield and keep moving forward. I am so happy I made the decision I did. I finally feel at peace for the first time in three months. It's like I can breathe again and things are back to normal.
I have been reinstated at Bloomfield (which was a total blessing) as of Tuesday and am going to register for the spring semester tomorrow morning at 9am. Tomorrow is the first day of classes, but I'm not taking any Thursday classes so I will start on Friday. I can't wait and am just so happy! Things are wonderfully falling back into place which is something I had faith in happening, but wasn't sure of. But things are good. Until next time, take it easy.
After much consideration and an unbelievable amount of prayers, I have decided to return to Bloomfield College and I'm so happy that I did. I know it probably seems like it should have been a relatively easy decision to make considering my previous posts which clearly showed my overall unhappiness with Temple, but I can't even express the difficulty I had with making that decision. I honesty didn't know what to do and kept going back and forth between schools. The whole thing was complicated, and I am in no way the type of person who looks to complicate things. I am all about simple. When it came down to it, I had to get real and do what was best for me which was to return to Bloomfield. Had I stayed at Temple, I would have been staying for all the wrong reasons. There is no way that I could have stayed at Temple just because it's "Temple" if I am not truly happy and having my expectations met. That would just be ridiculous and and a waste of my college years. I know Temple is a good school and I'm sure that for some people, it's the best thing ever, but for me, it just did not work. I am glad that I had the experience, but I am so ready to start the spring semester at Bloomfield and keep moving forward. I am so happy I made the decision I did. I finally feel at peace for the first time in three months. It's like I can breathe again and things are back to normal.
I have been reinstated at Bloomfield (which was a total blessing) as of Tuesday and am going to register for the spring semester tomorrow morning at 9am. Tomorrow is the first day of classes, but I'm not taking any Thursday classes so I will start on Friday. I can't wait and am just so happy! Things are wonderfully falling back into place which is something I had faith in happening, but wasn't sure of. But things are good. Until next time, take it easy.

1 Comments:
Hi. The last time I was here was on Nov 7th. Apparently, a lot of things have changed since then. Sometimes it just so happens in life that things do not go the way we want them to go but then, it's this that opens up newer avenues for us. Perhaps you'll have a much better time back at 'your' college.
By
enginerd, at 4:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home