I've been praying a lot about my situation with Temple. I'm not happy, but I'm not miserable either. I just wasn't expecting things to be like this. I've been really trying to make the best of things. This semester has been so weird. I am ready for it to be over so I can start the spring semester and hopefully have the experience I was expecting. All in all, I am glad that I transferred. Like my mom said, I've gotten to experience college from both sides which is cool. Where I'll go from here, I don't know yet, but I am glad I transferred. It was a pretty big thing for me to do, pulling myself out of an extremely comfortable environment (being home, having a job I loved, going to a school with professors who really believed in me and supported me) and seeing what else is out there. If nothing else, I now know that I wasn't missing anything important at Bloomfield. I have grown from this and in some way, this experience has made me stronger.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home