The summer is going well. Although at times it feels like it's flying by, it's actually going by at a nice pace. I have been going to the Bronx pretty frequently to visit the girls and our time together has been great. Jessica and I always have the best time when we hang out. We have been having awesome conversations about God, scripture, and Christianity in general. It's been truly blessed.
I got accepted to Temple University as a transfer student for fall 04! I got accepted about three weeks ago and everything has been going smoothly since. The are giving me $11,905 in financial aid and have accepted all but one of my courses from Bloomfield. I've been to the school twice and I love it! I feel truly blessed and am really looking forward to starting. I am a little nervous since it is a change and a whole new experience, but I know that it's going to be great. Initially, I wasn't sure about whether I should transfer or not so I put it into prayer and spoke to a few people, including Dr. Nutter, and in the end, I decided on Temple. It's a great school and like I said, I am really excited.
I have been working all summer, it's still going well. Everyone has been wishing me the best with school. I will work until a week before I move to school. I passed my school real estate exam so now I just have to take the state test.
I got accepted to Temple University as a transfer student for fall 04! I got accepted about three weeks ago and everything has been going smoothly since. The are giving me $11,905 in financial aid and have accepted all but one of my courses from Bloomfield. I've been to the school twice and I love it! I feel truly blessed and am really looking forward to starting. I am a little nervous since it is a change and a whole new experience, but I know that it's going to be great. Initially, I wasn't sure about whether I should transfer or not so I put it into prayer and spoke to a few people, including Dr. Nutter, and in the end, I decided on Temple. It's a great school and like I said, I am really excited.
I have been working all summer, it's still going well. Everyone has been wishing me the best with school. I will work until a week before I move to school. I passed my school real estate exam so now I just have to take the state test.

2 Comments:
Congratulations on getting into University. Best of luck with the course.
Dylan, Australia.
By
Dylan, at 2:36 AM
Congratulations on getting in to Temple University. That's fantastic! Go Owls!
By
CJ, at 2:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home